Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

[Cartoon] - Ramble


Greetings from the toilet bowl today!

So far, it's been a relatively good week in the MS department, but just because it'st Friday and I want sit and relax and do endless amounts of Sudoku and crossword puzzles in this fantastically overcast and cuddle weather.... Mother nature has other plans for me.

We're 12 weeks now, (can you flippen believe it. Time has flown by, tomorrow I wipe my eyes out and there will be a little human that needs me more than anything. SCARY) Everyone keeps saying that it should be letting up around about now. Mine only seems to be getting worse. I cant help but picture myself in 4 months time still hovering over the toilet bowl like a drone.

Right now I am feeling very very drained. Literally. This has been a very tiring few weeks.

Monday morning is my appointment with the Gynae. I'm feeling very nervous. Hopefully from next week I will be able to relax a little more and allow myself to enjoy this experience instead of being a constant worry wart. I have a few questions that I want to ask him. I should write them down though. The probability that I wont remember any of them is quite high if I don't.

I just received an SMS reminder for the appointment, Shit's getting real.

I need this weekend! A lot






2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you for your appointment and am looking forward to an update. Don't forgot to ask for help with the nausea!!! (like how could you forget?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I will definitely keep you updated. Today has been a much better day with regards to MS. Maybe yesterday was just an off day.

      Also I just realised that morning sickness and I have the same initials. Marvellous

      Delete