Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Nesting (The digital version)

Ola! Notice anything different around here?

I've been playing around with a few things, and "digitally nesting" if you know what I mean. Trying to make this new place feel more like home and all that stuff.

Blogger has been working on my last nerve since I decided to start this baby blogging journey and then I realised that I needed to update my browser in order for Blogger to work effectively. It reminds me a lot like my staff. I have to bribe them to come to work with money and then have to add incentives for them to actually do their jobs.

So update the browser I did and now it seems I am able to upload pictures and stuff.

Expect to see things that cannot be unseen.

This is all still a work in progress so bear with me while we get this stuff sorted.

(Stuff is my new go to word in place of swearing. I'd hate to be the mother you hear shouting profanities in mid morning traffic with a baby in the backseat) 

No comments:

Post a Comment